- Kitchen & Dining
- Power Tools
- Solar Light
Die grinders and rotary tools are handheld power tools used for grinding, sanding, honing, polishing, or machining material (typically metal, but also plastic or wood). All such tools are conceptually similar, with no bright dividing line between die grinders and rotary tools, although the die grinder name tends to be used for pneumatically driven heavy-duty versions whereas the rotary tool name tends to be used for electric lighter-duty versions. Flexible shaft drive versions also exist.
The die grinder name comes from one of their earliest and archetypal applications, tool and die work, where they were used to create the precise contours of dies or molds. Especially before the advent of widespread CNC usage, they were heavily relied upon for contouring via manual skill comparable to a sculptor’s. CNC now provides much of the contouring for die and mold interior surfaces, but die grinders are still very useful for hundreds of cutting needs, from sculpture-like contouring in the absence of CNC, to cut-off of bar stock, to any of the cutting and grinding needs of fabrication, such as in the work of welders, boilermakers, millwrights, ironworkers (steel erectors), sheet metal workers (such as auto body workers and HVAC technicians), to woodworking (especially cabinet making), hacking, and other hobby or business pursuits.
Die grinders are often used for engraving, cylinder head porting, and general shaping of a part.
Ingco Mini/Die Grinder Voltage:220V-240V~50/60Hz, Input power:130W, No-load speed:10000-32000rpm, Collet size:3.2mm, Variable speed control, With 1 pcs flexible shaftWith 38pcs accessories, packed by BMC.
- Simple handheld Rotary tool : useful tool for grinding and engraving on any material such as wood, metal or plastic. The grinding mechanism makes use of an abrasive & felt wheels to smooth out or polish rough edges, engraving can be done using diamond burrs.
- The flexible shaft: attachment screws easily onto the end of the rotary tool and is for precise, detailed work or to access hard-to-reach places.
- The power can be controlled by the fully variable speed dial, which accurately shows what speed the tool is running at.
- Specification: Big electric die grinder Electric grinder Power-130w Voltage: 220V-240V~ Cycle: 50hz/60Hz 3.17 Collet capacity: 3.2mm, Rpm: 10000-32000/Min. Additional features: Self lock Spindle shaft, plastic case for storing accessories.
- Contents: 1 pc electric die grinder, 52 pcs accessories tools for Cutting, Grinding, Sanding, buffing, polishing which includes mounted stone, sandpaper wheels, felt buffing wheels, cutting wheel, mandrel ,diamond drill bits, rotary flexible shaft.
Online 24 hours
On all order over
Blishers is one-stop online shop for all your home applainces, electronics, smartphones and other accessories at best market pricesRead More